OMG Racism!!!1 OMG Racism!!!1

haha

dat einde met die hamer:P lol kk vet

DikkopStudios responds:

:)) Thx man

Pineapples Pineapples

terrible gaphics

but funny as hell

_{Insert Title Here}_ _{Insert Title Here}_

kinda cool

well it was kinda cool but everyone can make these kind of flash movies. the only thing you need is a lot of free time, even i can make this and i have never animated, i just drawn some pictures in flash, but il give you a 10/10 to make u happy :)

Doodle Defender 2 Doodle Defender 2

cool game

but a few bugs:
when you draw no ship and cannons, you cant die.
when the game is setting up, you can draw things and the disapear, but not if you go outside the screen and then back in, it will stay the entire game.
and if you draw you own bullets you can make them as big as you want,,, this way yo are unbeateble

Circle of Pain Circle of Pain

funny game

but it gets boring pretty fast, after i had the speed upgrades, power upgrades and adrenaline upgrades i got bored. And now your gonna take a piss out of me because i didn't gave you 10/10 and thats why i reviewed in the first place =D

TheMillz responds:

lol

Your in our hearts Mate. Your in our hearts Mate.

a terrible thing

i never give a submission but this is really terible what happend...
so i decided that i do would do it.

you know, i was sitting behind the pc on newgrounds afcurse.. and my father came home and sayed: het joep (thats my name) do you remember that guy who always sayd in his program when he saw something beutifull: WEW that amayzing! i sayed: yes i do.. wel,, he died.. i asked.. what happend? my father toled me that he got picked by a fish.. (i don't know how to say that in good english i'm dutch). i taught omg thats terrible,, i looked its show very much,, i love his australian accent... and the words: WOW that amayzing.. i don't think there will ever be a man like him again.. he even played in a dutch tv comurisial.. maby made in america.. it was for T-for telekom and gues what he sayed to the mobile phones... WOW thats amayzing.. my father also tolled me that hes wife was somewhere else and that olmost the whole world knew about it terible lost ecxept she.. i say again.. its a terrible thing. i wil never forget his words: WOW thats amayzing..
R.I.P your in our hearts mate

Scotttheskaterr responds:

Thanks Het Joep. I think we all loved his show.
Wow thats amazing.

Veritas- Snoeihard Veritas- Snoeihard

leuk geprobeerd :P

gast dit is echt kankerherrie

(DJ Martcore) 1000 bpm terror (DJ Martcore) 1000 bpm terror

i really hate speedcore

speedcore is really crappy music, try hardcore or darkcore thats way better, and this is not even close to 1000bpm try the song "creative counter - catscan" but still nice job, i really whanna learn how to make audio like this but its so difficult ;D